Basic services as an Interim Innkeeper include:
• Breakfast preparation, service and clean up
(your recipes or mine...your choice)
• Afternoon or Evening refreshment preparation
• Gently overseeing Housekeeping staff and laundry
• Greeting and Checking in Guests / Giving tours
• Checking Guests out / Collection of payments
• Clear financial accounting and banking
• Handling reservation inquiries and messages via e-mail, internet or phone
• Updating your reservation system / Sending confirmations
• Concierge service
• Daily Property Management
• General outdoor maintenance i.e. sweeping or snow removal
• Maintaining Common Areas
• Running errands / Making purchases
• Detailed report provided upon your return
Contact me here to discuss additional duties or services.
"It's tough enough to be able to get away from the Inn, but I had complete peace of mind knowing that Rebecca was taking care of my Inn - and more importantly - my guests - in the same way that I would.” ~Adele Goodman, Traveler's Rest Bed & Breakfast Montezuma GA"
Every Business is unique in their accommodations, occupancy, duties and coverage time needed.
• Per Diem affordable for you and fair for me
• Breakfast and Lodging (Innkeepers Quarters or Guest Room)
• Land and Air Travel are negotiable
• Special Event Fees are negotiable
• A Deposit is required.
• Orientation Time / Travel Time
A minimum of one full day of orientation is required before the assignment to learn your business routine.